Greek Bruschetta with Violife Greek White Block & Violife Creamy With Tzatziki Flavour
1. Cut the tomato in cubes.
2. Slice the olives.
3. Cut the Violife Greek Block in cubes.
4. In a baking tray place the bread slices on baking paper.
5. Sprinkle with a bit of olive oil and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove the baking tray from the oven and place the bread slices on a platter. Let them cool down for 5 minutes.
7. Spread a thick layer of Violife Creamy with tzatziki flavour on each slice of bread.
8. Continue by adding the tomato and olive slices.
9. Finish off with the Greek White cubes.
10. Season with a bit of salt & pepper & dried oregano.
11. Sprinkle with olive oil.
200g Violife Greek White block
100g Violife Creamy with tzatziki flavor
6 thick slices of gluten-free bread of your liking 1 medium tomato
1 cup of black olives unpitted
Salt & pepper
Basil leaves (optional)
Source : www.violifefoods.com